Me Me Me Me

Friday 6 February 2015

Welcome to my beauty blog!

Hi all,

I just wanted to introduce you all to the newest blog in my 'Should I...' series. As you can see this will cover reviews and my first impressions of all kinds of different beauty items, from items that form part of my skin care and hair care regimes, to makeup brushes I cannot live without.

Although I love my makeup (especially lipsticks - my ultimate weakness) I have only recently begun purchasing from high-end brands, so most of the products will be from ordinary drugstores and I will give information on where to buy them and how much they cost.

I look forward to sharing different products with you! As always I encourage you to share your experiences, questions or comments you may have by leaving a comment below.

Keep an eye out for the first product review, which is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment